Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME


So my buddy Ryan over at, http://reelrhino.blogspot.com/, (AKA the blog I hope to live up to) has inspired me to start writing my own movie centric blog. I am not a writer I am just a guy with a computer who likes movies and tv a whole lot. I will try to be funny, interesting, and entertaining but I promise nothing. I will try to keep the language PG13, but I am an avid Kevin Smith fan, so again, I promise nothing.

At the very least I hope to write a new entry once a week and hopefully more than that. We'll see how it goes.

I will try and post not only blog reviews but video reviews as well. The goal is to one day get a podcast going with Ryan but that may be pie in the sky, who knows...

You can follow me on facebook, http://tinyurl.com/kid-in-the-helmet, and twitter twitter.com/kidinthehelmet

So stay tuned. Next time I will review SOYLENT GREEN for no other reason than it is the movie I watched most recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment